- CLC reserves the right to deny any admission without giving any reason whatsoever it may be.
- Please confirm your age, eligibility & domicile for next coming Pre-Medical/Engineering Exam. CLC will not be responsible for any matter regarding age, eligibility & domicile.
- If original I-card or study material is lost, duplicate I-card will be issued on depositing Rs. 100/- only for each.
- CLC reserves the right to make any change in working hours, time table etc. without any prior information.
- If any information given by candidate is found incorrect or false, his/her admission will be cancelled without any refund.
- Fee will be refunded only as per following deduction norms.
|Within 7 days of admission||25% deduction of total course FEE.|
|Within 14 days of admission||50% deduction of total course FEE.|
|Within 21 days of admission||75% deduction of total course FEE.|
|After 21 days||Fee will not be refunded|
* Date of Fee Deposition will be assumed as the Admission Date.
- In case if Student gets Selected in Current year Medical/Engineering Exam.Fee will be refunded by Deducting Rs. 1000/-only however –
- Only Govt. Medical/Govt. engineering college selection will be taken into account.
- Fee will be refunded only on production of proof viz. photocopy of deposited fee Receipt of Medical/Engineering College.
- Note : FEE refund will be applicable only if the first installment of FEE is deposited fully.
- Fee will not be refunded if student is terminated from the Institute for Indiscipline, dissatisfactory performance, irregularity etc.
- Fee will not be refunded in case of any change in the policies of Govt. regarding Pre-Medical/Engineering Entrance Examination. CLC is not responsible for this in any case.
- All the disputes are subjected to Sikar Jurisdiction only.