- CLC reserves the right to deny any admission without giving any reason whatsoever it may be.
- Confirm your age, eligibility & domicile for next coming Pre-Medical/ JEE Exam. CLC will not be responsible for any matter regarding age, eligibility & domicile.
- If original I-card or study material is lost, duplicate I-card will be issued on depositing Rs. 100/- only for each.
- CLC reserves the right to make any change in working hours, time table etc. without any prior information.
- If any information given by candidate is found incorrect or false, his/her admission will be cancelled without any refund.
- Use of mobile phone for a student in CLC campus is strictly prohibited. The student shall be imposed monetary punishment, debarment from class or termination.
Refund Rules According to Guidelines of District Collector, Sikar, students who want to discontinue study at this institute may get refund strictly in accordance with the following rules –
- 1. Refund of any amount if payable shall be refunded by cheque only after deducting the following amount + GST on it :-
|0 to 10 days of admission||deduction = Rs. 5000 + GST|
|11 to 20 days of admission||deduction = Rs. 10000 + GST|
|21 to 30 days of admission||deduction = Rs. 15000 + GST|
- 2. After 30 days of admission, 30% of whole amount of the course fee will be considered as a part of Institute and it is not refundable in any case.
- 3. Remaining 70% of whole amount of the course fee will be divided in terms of study period and refundable process will be followed by that.
- 4. If the Course fee is refunded in that case only parents of ward will be eligible to take the amount and the amount will be paid through Cheque.
- 5. To receive refundable amount, the parents of ward should apply in written.
- 6. Refund request through Email / Fax / Telephone / Mobile / SMS will not be entertained.
- 7. In special cases where any student gets admission in Govt. Medical/ Govt. Engineering college may get a refund of 50% of the amount deposited deducting GST on it even after 30 days on producing the following documents.7. In special cases where any student gets admission in Govt. Medical/ Govt. Engineering college may get a refund of 50% of the amount deposited deducting GST on it even after 30 days on producing the following documents.
- (a) Copy of college seat allotment letter.
- (b) Copy of fee receipt of college where admission taken.
- (c) Original fee receipt of CLC.
- (d) Student I-card.
- 8. Original fee deposit receipt and student I-card must be attached with the refund request.
- 9. For any legal dispute jurisdiction will be Sikar (Rajasthan) only.
- There will be no refund if full payment of the first installment has not been made at the time of admission.
- No refund of any amount shall be done to any student if rusticated from the Institute on disciplinary grounds.