Scholarship for Classroom Programme : 2023-24
|Criteria (X/XII Percentage)||Scholarship in Fee|
- CLC’s own students of foundation courses taking admission in Target Course or CLC’s own school’s students for one year will get Rs. 5000/- and two years will get Rs. 10000/- additional scholarship
- Rs. 10000/- additional off on payable amount after X/XII Board percentage scholarship will be given to siblings (real brother / sister) of selected students in IITs, NITs & Govt. Medical Colleges from CLC.
- Brother/sister of Ex. CLCians will get Rs. 2000/- additional scholarship.
- Two or more students from same family will get Rs. 2000/- additional scholarship. (Each student)
- XI to XII Moving Students will continue for class XII (Session : 2023-24) on the same fee as in XI Class, if next session fee is deposited last by 15 Feb. 2023 otherwise fee will be decided according to new session admission norms.
- All the disputes are subjected to Sikar Jurisdiction only.
Note : A Student can Avail any one of the Two types of Scholarships :-
(A) Based on XII % + Additional Scholarship (if eligible for any) or
(B) Based on performance in NEET-2021
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Original Marksheet of 10th/12th.
- Original Aadhar Card along with 1 copy of xerox.
- Proof of being CLC’s old student.
- Proof of selected student’s sibling of CLC to availing Special Scholarship.