System and Administration
Scientifically modified Infastructure with following basic amenities:
- All Purpose Counters: These APCs provide first-hand information, when students and parents visit institute to collect their schedule, syllabus, performance and wards’ report.
- Help Desk: If student have any problem in the campus for out of the campus, they can contact at help desk.
- Biometric Attendance : To ensure the regular presence of students in classes biometric attendance is must. Absent students are messaged at their home by text message on regular basis.
- Air Cooled Classrooms: Classrooms are well-equipped with Air cooled to make the learning smooth and complacent.
- Back-up Classes: Extra-classes for average students or for those, who miss the regular classes on genuine grounds with a prior approval, are arranged.Recovery classes are also arranged
- Doubt Session: If some part of the subject is not clear to a student, he/ she can take extra guidance from the respective subject teachers in doubt clearing sessions so as to compensate and understand the missed topics.
- Notification: All the relevant information such as results, date-sheet, pattern, eligibility criteria for appearing in NTSE/ Olympiads/ Medical/ Engineering Entrance Exams are provided well advance in time.
- Motivational Session & Medal Ceremony : Motivation Session by our director Er. Sharwan Choudhary is a unique feature in CLC. His experienced words generate a new energy in students… Medal ceremony for the toppers of periodic test is organized on regular basis by the name of “Sankalpotsav.”
- Hostel: We also provide Hostel facility for needy and long distance students who wish to avail the same. Each hostel has healthy atmosphere for the students, who are far away from their parents to prepare themselves for Competitive exams.
- Hygienic Canteen: We have separate eatery for students, where we provide various kinds of food stuff of better quality to boost their energy levels
- Parent Meet : Every parent have a right to know the actual progress of his/her word. Time to time we organize parents meet to ensure the involvement of guardian in students success. In parents meet parents can meet teaching staff, management & Top administration.” Night study camp : Night study camp is “Ramban” for students… CLC is the only coaching in India which has this facility. In night study cam students come back CLC @ 8 pm to study and go hostel/ home in midnight @ 1 am.”
Regular classes by experienced faculties:
Regular classes are the Back Bone of total academic system. Success needs regularity. Effective regular learning is the key of success.
CLC has highly qualified, experienced & topic specialist faculty members for each subject. The teachers do not restrict their teaching to classroom only but extend their full guidance to the students outside the classroom.
Problem Solving Counter
We are fully aware of the problems faced by each & every student. Hence a problem solving counter is made available where the students can discuss their problems and get them sorted out with the help of able guidance and counseling from experts. Assistance is made available immediately no matter the nature or size of the problems.
Unit wise Modules (for NEET) and Worksheet (for JEE):
We provide result oriented study material as a unitwise Modules or Worksheet of each subject which is efficient & Completely dedicated to Crack the NEET and JEE entrance exams. Our unit wise Modules or Worksheet are prepared by a team of renowned academicians and experts who have an experience of a decade. Our unitwise Modules or Worksheet comprise of a systematized study material on each subject, a self monitoring stage by stage system helping students to analyze their own success.There are topic wise theory notes on each subject written in an interactive manner. Theory notes explain the basic concept to a student in a classroom coaching manner. After topic wise theory notes, there are certain illustrations which are termed as examples these are based on the same topic with which they are attached. Succeeding this there are some exercise sheets. The exercise sheets are designed after thorough research & analysis of latest examination pattern and last exercise sheet contains the questions asked in previous years NEET and JEE Papers.
Test Series (TS)
Test Series is a biggest part to evaluate & wonitoring the study of a student.
Carefully designed test series are a specialty at CLC. At CLC we take special initiative to devise a testing system where the students are constantly made aware of their progress level. This ensures that the students make the best use of our teaching methodology that goes beyond formal class room lectures
All tests are based on latest examination pattern.
(A) Periodic Minor Test : We provide a regular topic wise & module wise periodic minor test series. These tests aim at tracing the awareness of a student towards his/her aim during last 21 days and to evaluate the student’s overall performance.We provide a regular topic wise & module wise periodic minor test series. Schedule of Test for Each Batch is provided to students at the admission time.
(B) Random Test : To revise the earlier topics we conduct random test of each subject randomly.
(C) Mid Session Test Series :This test series is specially designed for XII foundation students for the revision of completed NEET/JEE syllabus. It starts just after completion of XII Foundation syllabus in November last. But now students of target course are also getting benefit from midsession Ts... Because Maximum Revision makes maximum chance of success.
(D) BioChem & MathChem Test Series :This test series is specially designed for Biology & Chemistry Subject for the revision of completed NEET syllabus. MathChem Test Series designed for revision of JEE syllabus. It starts in February for Target Course Students & Test Series Students
(E) Physics Echo Test Series :This test series is specially designed for NEET / JEE repeater students for the revision of completed Physics subject.
(F) DCM Test Series (Daily Cum Major) : “Practice Makes a Man Perfect”. After the completion of syllabus we conduct Diamond Test Series followed by Major Test Series.Diamond Test Series consists of a single unit of each subject.That is a new approach and through this the student can revise the whole syllabus step by step ( with single unit) & will step ahead to the aim which boosts the confidence & optimism to the zenith.Major Test Series consists of 3 & 4 unit of each subject.
(G) Test discussion & Analysis session : Our test series do not mean only a printed paper given to the students. It is fruitful only when it is analyzed after each & every test that what are your strengths & weaknesses. We aim at providing a discussion & analysis series so that you can know about your weaknesses & try to remove them.