Terms and Conditions
- CLC reserves the rights to deny any admission without giving any reason whatsoever it may be.
- Confirm your age, eligibility & domicile for next coming NEET/ JEE Exam. CLC will not be responsible for any matter regarding age, eligibility & domicile.
- If original I-card is lost, duplicate I-card will be issued on depositing Rs. 100/- only for each.
- CLC reserves the right to make any change in working hours, time table etc. without any prior information.
- If any information given by candidate is found incorrect or false, his/her admission will be cancelled without any refund.
- Use of mobile phone for a student in CLC campus is strictly prohibited. The student shall be imposed monetary punishment, debarment from class or termination.
Refund Rules (Only for Offline Classroom Courses)
- Refund of any amount if payable shall be refunded by cheque only after deducting the following amount + GST on it :-
Upto 7 Days of admission deduction Rs. 6000 + GST Upto 14 days of admission deduction Rs. 11000 + GST Upto 21 days of admission deduction Rs. 17000 + GST Upto 30 days of admission deduction Rs. 22000 + GST
- After 30 days of admission, there will be No Fee Refund.
- If the Course fee is refunded in that case only parents of ward will be eligible to take the amount and the amount will be paid through Cheque.
- To receive refundable amount, the parents of ward should apply in written.
- Refund request through Email / Fax / Telephone / Mobile / SMS will not be entertained.
- In special cases where any student gets admission in Govt. Medical/ IIT/NIT college may get a refund of 50% of the amount deposited deducting GST on it even after 30 days on producing the following documents.
- (a) ) Copy of college seat allotment letter.
- (b) Copy of fee receipt of college where admission taken.
- (c) ) Original fee receipt of CLC.
- (d) Student I-card.
- Original fee deposit receipt and student I-card must be attached with the refund request.
- For any legal dispute jurisdiction will be Sikar (Rajasthan) only.
- There will be no refund if complete payment of the first installment has not been made at the time of admission.
- No refund of any amount shall be done to any student if rusticated from the Institute on disciplinary grounds.
- These refund norms will be applicable till government not generate new refund policy.
Other Terms & Conditions :